From friendly employees to its quirky culture to a broad selection of products, there are many things Americans love Trader Joe’s for. The grocery chain has a broad appeal.
But, it particularly enjoys a great reputation among health-conscious eaters, even though it’s not a health food store. This makes many wonders if Trader Joe’s has anything for vegans.
Let’s go through the grocery chain’s website and find out all about Trader Joe’s vegan options.
Does Trader Joe’s Have Vegan Products?
One of the primary reasons why Trader Joe’s seems to be loved by everyone is that it offers a wide selection of products for all kinds of grocers. Whether you want to shop for regular grocery items, looking for healthy food, or want junk food, Trader Joe’s has everything.
Fortunately, there is also a good variety of vegan food items.
Trader Joe’s Vegan Options
Below is a list of all the vegan options available at Trader Joe’s. Take a look to figure out if this iconic grocery chain is worth a visit (if you don’t already go there) or to prepare your Trader Joe’s vegan shopping list beforehand.
Vegan options at Trader Joe’s include:
- Salads, Soups & Sides
- Soup, Chili, & Meals
- Bars, Jerky, & Surprises
- Candies & Cookies
- Chips, Crackers, & Crunchy Bites
- For Baking & Cooking
- Packaged Fish, Meat, Fruit & Veg
- Plant-Based Protein
- Pastas & Grains
- BBQ, Pasta, Simmer
- Dips and Spreads
- Slices, Shreds, Crumbles
- Cream and Creamy Cheeses
- Yogurt, etc.
- Salsa & Hot Sauce
- Dressing & Seasoning
These are all the categories Trader Joe’s offers vegan items in. Let’s dig a little deeper into them and find out all the choices available in each (get ready, it’s going to be one long list).
Note: In this article, I am only listing items that are labeled as vegan on Trader Joe’s website.
There may be some other products in each category that appear to be vegan-friendly, but I am not including them here to avoid the spread of any misinformation or creating confusion.
Trader Joe’s Vegan Menu 2023
Here are all your options for vegan food at Trader Joe’s:
Trader Joe’s Vegan Appetizers
Appetizers not only provide a great start to your meal, but they also make great snacks. Trader Joe’s offers a variety of ready-to-eat frozen appetizers. But, sadly, only one of them is marked vegan.
But, as they say, something is better than nothing; I am happy that there is at least one premade vegan appetizer option available at Trader Joe’s. And it’s no ordinary one.
In the vegan appetizer category, Trader Joe’s offer incredibly delicious:
Crispy Vegetable Pouches
These are wonton-like pastry dough pouches filled with a spicy vegetable mix of cabbage, onions, carrots, shiitake mushrooms, taro, jicama, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, red chili, and sesame oil. Just a tad bigger than bite-sized, these make ideal appetizers and snacks for dinner and cocktail parties.
Here’s the complete list of ingredients for Trader Joe’s Crispy Vegetable Pouches:
Trader Joe’s Vegan Salads, Soups & Sides
There are days when you want to have a complete vegan meal in the comfort of your home but don’t feel like ordering in from a restaurant.
Whether you want to do it just for yourself or have invited some friends over for dinner, having some prepared salad, soup, and side options in the fridge can be of great help. Trader Joe’s has got you covered.
The grocery store chain offers some ready-to-eat vegan-friendly salads, soups, and sides in the Fresh Prepared Foods category. These include:
Vegan Ranch Crunch Salad
Whether you’re looking for a refreshing starter or side to your vegan meal, a fresh, crunchy, flavorful salad makes a great option. This one from Trader Joe’s checks all the boxes and hence is worth trying
The salad mix contains romaine lettuce, red and green cabbage, kale, carrots, crispy fried onions, green onions, and roasted sunflower kernels for extra crunch and nutty goodness. You also get a vegan ranch dressing, made with soy milk, in the packet to add some creamy deliciousness to your salad.
What more do you want? Don’t forget to get your hands on this healthy and delicious vegan salad kit from Trader Joe’s on your next grocery run.
Here’s the complete list of Trader Joes’ Vegan Ranch Salad ingredients for reference:
Vegan Chickpea Masala Salad
This vegan salad from Trader Joe’s isn’t your typical veggie mix. It’s from the same category of salads that the egg salad and classic chicken salad belong to. What makes it even more interesting is that it represents a unique combination of Arabic and Indian cuisines.
It’s made with chickpeas, which makes it look a bit like hummus. But, it’s flavored with Indian spices. The masala flavored salad comes topped with pickled vegetables. Sounds like an interesting combination of flavors? It does to me, at least.
If you like to try new flavors, give this Trader Joe’s vegan salad a try.
You will get a bowl of mashed, masala flavored chickpeas topped with a pickled veggie mix containing onions, carrots, and cauliflower.
Have it on its own, top it over a green salad, use it as a sandwich stuffing, or serve it as a dip with crackers and vegetables; this chunky hummus-like vegan salad from Trader Joe’s will not disappoint.
Here’s the full list of its ingredients:
Peanut and Crispy Noodle Salad Kit
For those who like to have a little more in their salad than just a mix of vegetables, Trader Joe’s offers this delicious Thai-inspired noodle salad kit.
As described on the Trader Joe’s website, it offers a delicious combination of Asian flavors that is reminiscent of pad thai. It’s sweet, sour, salty, spicy, crunchy, and refreshing and will create a party of textures and flavors in your mouth.
This Thai-inspired vegan salad kit from Trader Joe’s contains red and green cabbage, romaine lettuce, carrots, green onions, celery, cilantro, peanuts, crispy fried rice vermicelli noodles, and a zesty and nutty peanut & lime dressing.
Here’s the full list of Trader Joe’s Crispy Noodle Salad Kit ingredients:
Peanut Udon Noodle Salad
Do you like the thick, chewy udon noodles more than the thin, crispy rice noodles? If yes, you will love Trader Joe’s Peanut Udon Noodle Salad.
Made with boiled udon noodles, carrots, red bell peppers, red and green cabbage, green onions, cilantro, and roasted peanuts, it’s light yet filling, refreshing, and tastes great.
The Thai-inspired peanut-ginger dressing that comes with it takes the flavor profile further up a notch. It’s spicy, zesty, herby, and will create an explosion of flavors in your mouth.
The complete list of ingredients for Trader Joe’s Udon Noodle Salad is as follows:
Organic Hearty Minestrone Soup
A bowl of warm, rich, hearty, and delicious soup is the definition of pure comfort food for many people. If you’re one of them, do try Trader Joe’s minestrone soup.
It’s freshly prepared with organic ingredients, completely plant-based, and also gluten-free, making it a great healthy food option not just for vegans, but for everyone.
Featuring a savory and slightly tangy tomato-based broth, this vegan minestrone soup from Trader Joe’s contains a healthy and hearty mix of cannellini beans, kidney beans, orzo pasta, kale, tomatoes, carrots, peas, and a variety of herbs and spices.
The complete ingredients list for this Trader Joe’s vegan item is long, but rest assured that everything on it meets the vegan dietary principles. Here’s what all this only vegan soup option at Trader Joe’s contains:
Trader Joe’s Vegan Soup, Chili, & Meals – For the Pantry
Trader Joe’s fresh foods are great in every way, but they can’t be stored for long. This means you would have to run to your nearest Trader Joe’s every few days to enjoy those fresh vegan foods. Not something many people would be willing to do.
Organic Lentil Vegetable Soup
If you love ready-to-eat meals but prefer to buy items that you can keep for longer, Trader Joe’s Soup, Chili, & Meals for the Pantry make great options. Here are the vegan choices available in this category:
A classic lentil soup never fails to amaze. It’s simple, super easy to make, and oh-so-delicious.
The one available at Trader Joe’s is amped up with the addition of vegetables and is also prepared the healthy way, so you can enjoy this hearty soup without feeling guilty about compromising on your diet. It’s also made with 100% organic plant-based ingredients and gluten-free.
At Trader Joe’s, they call it the best lentil vegetable soup they ever offered. You gotta try to find out how true this claim is.
It’s made with potatoes, carrots, onions, green beans, spinach, and lentils in a tomato-based broth.
Here’s the complete list of ingredients for Trader Joe’s vegan lentil vegetable soup:
Stock your pantry with cans of this vegan lentil vegetable soup from Trader Joe’s for mid-week quick dinners, cold nights, and days when you’re not in the best of your health.
Organic Split Pea Soup
As per Trader Joe’s website, this split pea soup is prepared using a traditional, time-tested recipe improved by culinary experts, so it’s vegan and gluten-free. It’s prepared using all organic ingredients and also meets the kosher food guidelines.
The primary ingredients to make this rich, hearty, comforting soup include split peas, carrots, onions, celery, and garlic purée. Here’s the list of its ingredients given on the Trader Joe’s website:
Kale & Cauliflower Chili
Chili is a winter staple in many households. But, sadly, the traditional recipe is not vegan-friendly. While you cannot have classic chili, you can still enjoy the same flavors with this vegan chili from Trader Joe’s.
Like traditional chili, it features a tomato purée base enhanced with a bunch of spices, including paprika, cayenne, hatch chile powder, black pepper, cumin, cinnamon, and jalapeno purée. It’s then made more flavorful and filled with onion, garlic purée, riced cauliflower, kale, and white navy beans.
Have it on its own or pair up with vegan bread or tortilla chips; this Trader Joe’s vegan chili will tantalize your taste buds and leave you in a food coma.
Vegan Entrées at Trader Joe’s
Having some ready-to-eat meals in the refrigerator or pantry at all times has almost become a necessity in today’s busy lifestyle.
But, it can be hard to find good options when you have specific dietary needs or follow a restricted diet, such as a vegan diet. Fortunately, Trader Joe’s has some great vegan entrée options.
There are two entrée categories on Trader Joe’s website. Let’s look at the vegan options available in both:
Entrées & Center of Plate
This is the category of freshly prepared foods at Trader Joe’s, and there is only one vegan-friendly entrée option available in it.
- Vegan Enchilada Casserole – The classic enchilada casserole is given a vegan spin to make this plant-based version for non-meat and dairy eaters. It’s made with soft corn tortillas layered with roasted vegetables and topped with a delicious red chile sauce and vegan cheese.
The roasted vegetable mix contains:
Entrées & Sides
This is Trader Joe’s category of ready-to-eat frozen meals and sides. Your vegan options here include:
- Vegan Pasta Bolognese Bowl – Features red lentil pasta topped with a meatless ragu made with wheat protein, mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, carrots, and garlic.
- Japchae Korean Glass Noodles & Vegetable Stir Fry – The traditional Korean dish is made vegan with sweet potato glass noodles, spinach, bell peppers, carrots, and onions. This Trader Joe’s vegan entrée gets its Asian flavors from soy sauce, brown sugar, and sesame oil. In addition to being vegan, it’s also gluten-free.
- Beaded Turkey-Less Roast – Vegan alternative to traditional Thanksgiving dinner, this Turkey-less stuffed roast is made with wheat gluten that’s stuffed with wild rice, onions, celery, and cranberries and coated with seasoned vegan breading. It even comes with its own vegan gravy.
- Vegetable Pad Thai – Trader Joe’s get this vegan pad thai made from a supplier in Thailand to make sure this vegan version offers exactly the same flavors and textures as the classic pad thai. It’s made with rice noodles, tofu, bean sprouts, radish, scallions, shallots, chives, garlic, and cashews and flavored with slightly sweet and spicy tamarind sauce, chili sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce, and chili powder.
- Riced Cauliflower Bowl – This rich, hearty, delicious, and filling vegan rice bowl from Trader Joe’s features a mix of baked tofu, roasted sweet potatoes and red onions, marinated and seasoned chickpeas, enhanced with tamari soy sauce, sambal oelek, and vegan tahini sauce, over a bed of cauliflower rice.
- Mexican-Style Riced Cauliflower – This cauliflower rice variety is for vegans who love Mexican flavors. It is made with cauliflower rice sautéed with tomato concentrate, cayenne, cumin, and lime, along with diced tomatoes, pickled jalapenos, and bell peppers.
- Yellow Jackfruit Curry with Jasmine Rice – Another Thai-inspired vegan dish, this one features cooked unripe jackfruit, red bell pepper, and eggplant in a yellow curry sauce. It comes with white jasmine rice, so you can enjoy a complete vegan meal without having to cook anything. Just heat the contents of the package, and enjoy.
- Tofu Scramble with Soy Chorizo – A delicious mix of seasoned tofu scramble, spicy and smoky soy chorizo, onions, and peppers, topped with vegan cheese, this Trader Joe’s vegan entrée is a versatile option and can be enjoyed in various ways. You can have it on its own, top it over rice or a salad mix, or stuff it inside a soft tortilla.
- Meatless Meatballs – This vegan alternative to classic Italian meatballs is made with seasoned soy protein.
- Chicken-less Mandarin Orange Morsels – This is the vegan-ized version of Trader Joe’s ever-popular Mandarin Orange Chicken made with soy protein. The meat-less morsels are tossed in a sweet and slightly spicy orange sauce.
- Orange Veggie Bites – Another Trader Joe’s vegan entrée option for those who like the slightly sweet and citrusy flavor of orange in their food, these bites are not just plant-based, but also a healthier version of classic potato tots. They are made with sweet potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, onions, kale, broccoli, celery, sunflower seeds, and organic brown rice flour.
- Kimchi & Tofu Soup – A treat for all Korean food lovers, this vegan kimchi soup offers robust flavors and a great combination of textures. It contains napa cabbage, shiitake mushrooms, red peppers, radish, onions, garlic, black rice, and tofu in a delicious broth flavored with tamari soy sauce gochujang sauce, and mirin.
- Impossible Chicken Nuggets – As the name says, these are the meatless chicken nuggets from Impossible Foods. Have them as an appetizer, snack, side, or on their own for a quick, light lunch; these work great in all ways.
Vegan Cereals at Trader Joe’s
Love starting your day with a bowl of cereal? Trader Joe’s has the following vegan options for you:
Gluten-Free Organic Rolled Oats with Ancient Grains & Seeds
The name of this vegan Trader Joe’s cereal is pretty self-explanatory. The ancient grains and seeds used in it include amaranth, quinoa, brown flax meal, and black chia seeds. This healthy mix of ingredients is also sugar-free, making it even healthier.
Love the crunchy granola? This vegan and gluten-free version from Trader Joe’s is made with pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, and dried coconuts, sweetened with tapioca syrup and coconut sugar.
Here’s the complete list of Trader Joe’s Grainless Granola ingredients:
Peanut Butter Protein Granola
This vegan granola from Trader Joe’s is made with rolled oats, peanut butter, peanuts, cane sugar, and pea protein. It’s not only 100% plant-based and healthy but also rich in protein, as the name claims.
Organic Fruit & Seed Granola
This is another grain-free vegan granola at Trader Joe’s. As the name says, it’s made with a combination of seeds and fruits. These include sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds, coconut, raisins, and dried cranberries.
The full list of its ingredients is as follows:
Trader Joe’s Vegan Bars, Jerky, & Surprises
Looking for healthy, vegan snacks that you can enjoy on the go? Here’s what you can find at Trader Joe’s:
- Organic Roasted Seaweed with Sea Salt – This Trader Joe’s vegan snack is exactly what its name tells, roasted seaweed lightly drizzled with organic sunflower oil and sprinkled with sea salt.
- Organic Mixed Berry Granola Bites – Tiny organic clusters of oats, crisp brown rice, dried raspberries, dried cranberries, dried apple, and raisins.
- ABC Bars – Vegan Almond Butter & Cocoa bars made with an oat and rice flour blend flavored with real cocoa, almond butter, and fig paste. These come in the form of mini sandwiches stuffed with almond butter.
Vegan Candies & Cookies at Trader Joe’s
Miss having milk chocolate? Trader Joe’s has a vegan version for you:
Organic Almond Beverage Chocolate Bar
As the name suggests, this milk chocolate bar is made with almond milk. Other ingredients used to make this delicious Trader Joe’s vegan milk chocolate include organic cocoa beans, cocoa butter, cane sugar, ground vanilla beans, sea salt, and a little sunflower lecithin for emulsification.
Trader Joe’s Vegan Chips, Crackers, & Crunchy Bites
Wish there were some more savory vegan snacks options at Trader Joe’s? There are!
Crisp Crunchy Crisps
These interestingly-named crackers are made with pea and chickpea flour with just a little sea salt. They go well with dips of all sorts.
These are vegan and gluten-free alternatives to classic croutons, made by frying thin slices of green plantains in vegetable oil and seasoned with sea salt and dried garlic.
Spicy Porkless Plant-Based Snack Rinds
This vegan version of classic pork rinds is made with pea protein, pea flour, rice meal flavored with cayenne, paprika, and a tiny bit of habanero pepper powder.
Unlike traditional pork rinds, which are fried, these plant-based versions available at Trader Joe’s are baked, making them a healthier vegan snack option. Want to know what more ingredients go into it? Here’s the list of ingredients given on the Trader Joe’s website:
For Baking & Cooking
Vegan options available at Trader Joe’s in this category include:
Save your time and energy by getting this premade vegan falafel mix from Trader Joe’s. It’s prepared using a traditional Mediterranean recipe and contains ground chickpeas and fava beans flavored with a bunch of spices, including onion, coriander, garlic, and cumin.
Cassava Cauliflower Blend Baking Mix
Ideal for those who follow a gluten-free vegan diet, this Trader Joe’s baking mix is made with cauliflower flour, cassava flour, fonio flour, baking powder, and salt.
It can be used in place of all-purpose flour in all your healthy and gluten-free baking recipes.
If you’re a vegan who loves to bake, you would know that a few ingredients that can be hard to find plant-based. Marshmallows come on the top of that list. Trader Joe’s offers vegan marshmallows in three varieties – classic, mini marshmallows, and mini peppermint marshmallows.
These are not only vegan but are also gluten-free and free from artificial flavors and preservatives. Trader Joe’s vegan marshmallows are made with tapioca starch, soy protein, carrageenan, cane sugar, tapioca syrup, natural vanilla flavor, and water.
The peppermint version also contains peppermint oil and vegetable juice (for color) in addition to these basic ingredients.
Trader Joe’s Vegan Packaged Fish, Meat, Fruit & Vegetable Options
Don’t get too excited with the name of this category; there is no vegan beef, chicken, or fish available at Trader Joe’s (there are a few other vegan proteins, though. Check the next section to know the options). The plant-based options in this category are:
- Organic Garbanzo Beans
- Jumbo Pitted Greek Kalamata Olives
- Greek Chickpeas with Cumin and Parsley – Chickpeas flavored with cumin, black pepper, garlic powder, salt, lemon juice, parsley, and soybean oil.
Plant-Based Protein Options at Trader Joe’s
Trader Joe’s may not have vegan beef or chicken, but, as mentioned above, it does have a few plant-based protein options. These include:
Vegan-ized version of classic chorizo sausage offering the same flavor and spiciness, this is made with soy protein, red pepper, garlic powder, paprika, vinegar, and sea salt.
In addition to being meat-free, this plant-based chorizo from Trader Joe’s has 60% less fat content than traditional Spanish chorizo. It is also cholesterol-free, making it a healthier chorizo alternative for non-vegans as well.
Here is the full list of Trader Joe’s meatless chorizo ingredients:
Turkeyless Protein Patties
These are the meat-free version of Turkey burger patties, made with pea protein flavored with nutritional yeast, mushroom powder, onion, and garlic to impart the same flavor as classic grilled turkey patties.
When your classic quarter-pounder burger patties get a vegan makeover, you get these pea protein patties flavored with sea salt, onion powder, and natural flavors.
Trader Joe’s Vegan Pastas & Grains
There are numerous non-traditional, gluten-free, vegan pasta varieties available on the market. But, the one available at Trader Joe’s is truly unique. It is:
Hearts of Palm Pasta
It is made with just what its name tells – hearts of palm.
If you’re like me, who didn’t know what a heart of palm is before seeing this vegan pasta option at Trader Joe’s (I had to run a quick Google search to figure out what it is), it is the innermost core of palm plants. It is harvested from specific palm species and is considered a vegetable.
It’s also referred to as palmito, chonta, or palm cabbage. It is said to have a very mild (artichoke hearts-like) flavor.
According to Trader Joe’s website, they only use the hearts of palm that are harvested through a sustainable process, which doesn’t harm the palm trees.
It makes this pasta variety also suitable for all the environmentally conscious people out there.
Trader Joe’s Vegan Dips, Sauces, & Dressings
What’s a pantry without a variety of dips, sauces, and dressings? I, personally, am a big fan of these delicious blends that can instantly transform a simple, basic meal into a flavorful delight.
However, just like all other food items, not all the varieties of dips, sauces, and dressings available on the market are suitable for a vegan diet. Here are the ones at Trader Joe’s that are completely plant-based:
- Thai Green Curry Simmer Sauce – Made with coconut milk, spicy green curry paste, shallots, ginger, garlic, lemongrass, Thai lime peel, cumin, turmeric, coriander seeds, green chili, basil leaf, rice bran oil, and sugar.
- Vegan Bolognese Style Pasta Sauce – Vegan-ized version of the classic Bolognese sauce, it is made with Italian tomatoes, mushrooms, carrots, celery, onion, pea protein crumbles, nutritional yeast, and a bunch of other flavoring ingredients.
- Organic Salsa – Restaurant-style salsa made with organic, plant-based ingredients, including Roma tomatoes, onions, jalapeno peppers, Anaheim chili peppers, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Zhoug Sauce – A popular Middle Eastern sauce often regarded as Middle Eastern pesto, this delicious spicy sauce of Yemeni origin is made with cilantro, jalapenos, garlic, chile flakes, cumin seeds, cardamom, and sea salt.
- Herbed Tahini Sauce – Trader Joe’s tahini sauce is creamy, nutty, and herby with a hint of spice. It’s made with sesame seeds, garlic powder, parsley, chile flakes, and sea salt.
- Vegan Caramelized Onion Dip – Onion dip is traditionally dairy-based. But, when made for those who avoid dairy, it’s prepared using dairy-free cream cheese, onions caramelized with brown sugar and balsamic vinegar, chickpea protein, and a bunch of other flavoring ingredients.
- Vegan Tzatziki Dip – This plant-based version of classic Mediterranean dip is made dairy-free cream cheese, lemon juice, cucumber, garlic, and dill.
- Spicy Cashew Butter Dressing – As the name suggests, this vegan salad dressing uses cashew butter as the main ingredient. Other components include cilantro, ginger, hot chili peppers, and lime juice. It’s creamy, spicy, sweet, zesty, herby, and oh-so-delicious.
- Green Goddess Salad Dressing – This green-colored, creamy, herby, flavorful vegan salad dressing from Trader Joe’s is made with avocadoes, chives, basil, green onions, garlic, and apple cider vinegar.
- Vegan Caesar Dressing – Classic Caesar dressing made the vegan way with tofu, mustard, and capers. The addition of miso gives it a spicy, umami kick and makes it taste a little different from the traditional version.
- Vegan Creamy Dill Dressing – Offering a smooth texture, creamy deliciousness, and herby freshness, this plant-based salad dressing from Trader Joe’s is made with almond butter, cauliflower, vinegar, shallots, garlic, chives, parsley, and dill.
- Thai Style Green Chili Sauce – This slightly spicy and incredibly aromatic Asian-flavored vegan green chili sauce from Trader Joe’sis made with fresh chilies, shallots, garlic, lemongrass, Thai lime leaves, and lime juice.
Vegan Cheese Options at Trader Joe’s
Listed under the sub-category of Slices, Shreds, Crumbles, Trader Joe’s vegan cheese options include:
- Vegan Feta Cheese Alternative – Made with coconut oil, potato protein, and potato starch.
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese Alternative – Made with refined coconut oil, potato starch, pea starch, yeast extract, and natural flavors.
- Vegan Cream Cheese Alternative – Like the other two plant-based cheese varieties, Trader Joe’s vegan cream cheese is made with coconut oil and potato starch. In addition to these, it also contains chickpea protein.
Vegan Dairy at Trader Joe’s
There are plenty of plant-based dairy alternatives available now. At Trader Joe’s, you can find the following vegan dairy varieties:
- Vegan Buttery Spread – Made with fava bean protein, shea butter, coconut oil, sunflower oil, and canola oil.
- Organic Creamy Cashew Cultured Yogurt Alternative, Plain, Unsweetened – This dairy-free yogurt alternative is made with cashews, coconut cream, tapioca starch, locust bean gum, and live active cultures.
- Organic Pumpkin Spice Creamy Cashew Yogurt Alternative – This flavored vegan yogurt is made with the core ingredients of cashews, coconut cream, tapioca starch, cane sugar, pumpkin purée, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Trader Joe’s Vegan Desserts
Although the vegan food industry has greatly expanded, we still lack some real good vegan dessert options. Even most leading food chains lag behind in this vegan food category. Fortunately, though, there are some good choices available at Trader Joe’s.
Your vegan dessert options at Trader Joe’s include:
Vegan Mint & Chip Bon Bons
If you like the classic chocolate and mint flavor combo, you would love this cool dessert available at Trader Joe’s. These are two-bite-sized vegan bonbons made with coconut milk, dairy-free chocolate, and mint.
Here’s the complete list of its ingredients:
Vegan Cookies & Cream Vanilla Bean Bon Bons
Featuring another classic ice cream flavor combo, these vegan bon bons at Trader Joe’s are made with coconut milk, cocoa butter, cocoa powder, non-dairy chocolate, and vanilla bean paste.
Here’s its full list of ingredients:
Hold the Dairy! Vegan Chocolate Mini Cones
These vegan chocolate cones from Trader Joe’s are made with coconut milk, dairy-free chocolate, and cocoa butter. Here’s all that it includes:
Okie Dokie Oat Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
A sweet treat inspired by a traditional ice cream flavor from New Zealand called hokey pokey, this non-dairy, vegan frozen dessert is made with vanilla-flavored oat beverage enhanced with caramel swirl and crunchy toffee pieces.
Cold Brew Coffee & Boba Coconut Non-Dairy Dessert
Here’s the full list of this Trader Joe’s non-dairy frozen dessert:
Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert Chocolate Fudge Oat Bars
These decadent non-dairy chocolate popsicles feature an oat-milk base enhanced with dairy-free chocolate and natural flavors. Other ingredients include guar gum, sunflower oil, and sugar.
Soy Creamy Cherry Chocolate Chip Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
This is a soymilk-based frozen dessert flavored with cherries and non-dairy chocolate chips.
Strawberry Non-Dairy Oat Frozen Dessert
This decadent vegan frozen dessert from Trader Joe’s is made with oat milk, coconut oil, tapioca syrup, and agave syrup.
Every bite of this rich, creamy plant-based dessert offers a flavor and texture burst with candied strawberries and almond brittle.
Vegan Banana Bread with Walnuts
Rich, moist, and delicious vegan banana bread from Trader Joe’s is made with banana purée, cane sugar, canola oil, walnuts, and wheat flour.
Vegan Beverages at Trader Joe’s
In addition to the classic sodas, juices, milk-free teas, and coffees, Trader Joe’s has the following vegan-friendly beverages:
- Non-Dairy Oat Beverage
- Unsweetened Non-Dairy Hemp Beverage
- Organic Unsweetened Almond Beverage
- Non-Dairy Pumpkin Oat Beverage
- O’Nog Non-Dairy Oat Beverage
- Unsweetened Almond, Cashew & Macadamia Nut Beverage
- Small Batch Vodka
- Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon Alexander Valley 2020
Trader Joe’s is a great place for grocery shopping for everyone, including vegans. They may not have every vegan ingredient or product you want, but the ones available there deserve a trip every now and then.
Stock up your pantry and fridge with the incredible range of vegan-friendly products available at Trader Joe’s to continue to enjoy great-tasting plant-based food all day, every day.
Did you find this article helpful? Are you interested to learn about the vegan food options available at leading food chains across the country? Start your hunt for vegan food by learning about The Cheesecake Factory Vegan Options.
Just like Trader Joe’s, the restaurant company offers plenty of options for plant-eaters. Check out my article to learn about all you can eat there as a vegan.