What’s your dream restaurant menu like? Mine is one that brings you the best dishes from different cuisines.
I know it’s not the popular choice as people prefer going to specialty restaurants, but I love menus that offer a variety of delicious foods from many different cuisines, allowing you to enjoy all your favorite foods in one place.
If you’re anything like me, Vegan Plate Roseville makes a good dining spot.
It offers a good combination of variety and taste, and everything on the Vegan Plate menu is plant-based – an arrangement that’s a little hard to find in the restaurant industry.
Let’s look at the Vegan Plate Menu to find out what’s all in there for you to devour.
What are the Food Options Available at Vegan Plate?
The Vegan Plate menu is more inspired by Asian cuisine, but it brings you some popular items from other cuisines, all with a vegan twist. The food choices are grouped into the following categories:
- Seasonal Items
- Burgers and Street Eats
- Noddle Plates
- Fried Rice
- Plates & Rice Bowls
- Snacks to Take Home
Keep reading as we dig deeper into the Vegan Plate menu to determine what choices we have in each category at this vegan restaurant in Roseville.
It’s important to note that we only have limited information available online for Vegan Plate menu items.
However, since the restaurant is all vegan, you can rest assured that everything offered there is prepared according to vegan dietary guidelines and is suitable for you.
And what’s a greater pleasure for a vegan than being able to order anything right off a restaurant’s menu without having to make any customization requests.
Vegan Plate Menu – A Detailed Overview
Here is everything you can enjoy at Vegan Plate; one of a kind vegan restaurant in Roseville:
Vegan Plate Seasonal Items
As evident from the category title, these are the items available for a limited time only. This means that the offerings in this category keep on changing through the year. At present, the Vegan Plate menu given online lists only one dish in it, and that is:
Caribbean Jerk Burger
This is a big, thick, delicious vegan burger featuring a patty made from a healthy, nutrient-rich, and flavorful mix of chickpeas, bean blend with three types of beans, and jerk seasoning.
It comes with lettuce, tomatoes, sweet and tangy mango salsa as toppings, and crispy French fries as the side.
Vegan Plate Starters
Starters may be meant to only whet your appetite, but I don’t mind having a meal made of just appetizers. When dining out, especially with a group, I love ordering several different types of appetizers for the table, so we can all enjoy a variety of foods without filling up our stomachs.
My love for starters makes me appreciate restaurant menus with many appetizer options.
Vegan Plate may not have the most extensive and diverse appetizer menu, but it offers some of the most popular and everyone’s favorite food choices in this category. Your plant-based starter options at Vegan Plate include:
- Tri-Wontons – Crispy fried vegan wontons are available in a cream cheese filling made with your choice of vegetable from artichoke, spinach, and jalapenos.
- Deep-Fried Veggie Rolls – The vegan version of a crowd-favorite appetizer is made with spring roll sheets wrapped around a vegetable mix of cabbage, carrots, mushrooms, string beans, and potatoes.
- Crunchy Veggie Rolls – Healthier vegetable rolls made with a not-so-typical delicious and crunchy mix of cabbage, carrots, green leaves, butternut squash, jicama, crispy rice noodles, and peanuts in rice paper wraps.
- Fresh Summer Rolls – Protein-rich and healthy vegetable rolls made with rice papers stuffed with quinoa, green leaves, purple cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, and bell peppers.
- Veggie Dumplings – Featuring a vegetable and rice noodles filling, these vegan dumplings are available in crispy, i.e., fried and steamed varieties.
- Buffalo Cauliflower Bites – This vegan alternative to Buffalo wings is made by coating cauliflower florets in corn grits and coconut milk batter and deep-frying them to crispy, golden perfection before being tossed with buffalo sauce. They are crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and bursting with flavors from the buffalo sauce, making a perfect vegan appetizer.
- Bang Bang Soy Shrimp – Soy protein and Konjac made shrimps crispy fried and tossed with Vegan Plate’s secret sauce.
- Calamushroom – King Oyster mushrooms fried to crispy perfection upon ordering, this vegan appetizer at Vegan Plate is a pure delight for mushroom lovers.
- Sweet Potato Tots – These are your good ol’ tater tots made with sweet potatoes without any animal ingredients.
- French Fries – The real OG of the appetizer world, these are plain, classic French fries made fresh for every order.
Vegan Plate Soup Options
Soups make comforting, healthy meals. They are rich, simple yet so flavorful, and packed with healthy nutrients. But, they are typically made with bone/meat broth.
However, the spread of veganism has made way for vegetable broth too, and there are now soup varieties available that are free of animal ingredients. Vegan Plate offers a few of them.
Here are the soup options at Vegan Plate that you can choose from:
- Cheerful Vegetable Noodle Soup – Made with carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, bean sprouts, bok choy, zucchini, and rice noodles in vegetable broth.
- Wheat Noodle Soup with Wontons – A delicious, healthier soup made with wheat noodles, steamed wontons stuffed with Napa cabbage, onions, soy, cilantro, and some more veggies on top, including carrots, onions, and bean sprouts.
- Wor Wonton Soup – Steamed veggie wontons in a vegetable broth along with cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, bok choy, broccoli, baby corn, snow peas, and zucchini.
- Crazy Rich Asian Noodle Soup – A rich, hearty, and delicious rice noodles and vegetable soup made with a creamy coconut milk broth flavored with turmeric, lemongrass, and galanga. The veggie mix you get in it includes carrots, cabbage, bell peppers, bean sprouts, baby corn, bok choy, broccoli, snow peas, onions, and zucchini. It also contains tofu.
All these vegan soups are available in oil-free and gluten-free options and the following add-on choices (at extra cost):
- Soy Chicken
- Soy Shrimp
- Soy Shrimp Ball
- Fresh Tofu
- Fried Tofu
Vegan Plate Burgers and Street Eats
Whether you’re in the mood for fast food or looking for items you can have on the go, these Vegan Plate burgers and street eats, make great choices.
- Ultimate BB Burger – Featuring a black bean, beet, bulgur wheat, and walnut patty, this Vegan Plate burger comes with lettuce, onions, arugula, cucumbers, and pickles as toppings and French fries on the side.
- Soy Crispy Chick’n Sandwich – This is your classic chicken sandwich made the vegan way with soy and wheat chick’n fillet fried to crispy perfection and served inside a dairy and egg-free bun with lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles. It’s served with French fries on the side.
- Jack Bun – Come with three pieces in a serving; these are vegan baos filled with pulled marinated jackfruit with shredded red cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, and cilantro topped with smoky and spicy BBQ sauce.
For these three vegan “burger” varieties, you get the option to have vegan cheese, avocado, more meat, vegetables, and/or burger sauce added to your order at a small extra cost.
For the BB Burger and Chick’n Sandwich, you can also get the French fries substituted with Sweet Potato Tots just for a dollar.
- Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos – Corn tortillas filled with delicious buffalo cauliflower bites, these vegan tacos are simple but hit all the right notes and create a party in your mouth. You get three of them in a serving.
- Dynamite Calamushroom – King Oyster mushrooms are deep-fried and then sautéed with bell peppers, onions, and jalapenos to make this delicious, spicy vegan dish. You can also order it gluten-free.
Vegan Plate Pizza Options
Pizza may have originated in Italy, but today it makes one of the world’s most popular fast foods.
People may have different pizza preferences, and they may not like certain kinds of pizza, but it’s hard to find a person who doesn’t like pizza on the whole (I have yet to meet one). However, finding a vegan pizza with cheese can still be a hassle for many.
Those in Roseville can have the authentic pizza experience without compromising their vegan diet at Vegan Plate. There aren’t too many options, but enough to satisfy your pizza cravings.
Your plant-based pizza options at Vegan Plate include the following:
- Say Cheese Pizza – Your classic cheese pizza made with just three elements – crust, pizza sauce, and vegan cheese (loads of it).
- Pepperoni Cheese Pizza – Another absolute favorite pizza variety, this is made with a flour crust smothered with pizza sauce and topped with vegan cheese and soy pepperoni.
- Vegetable Cheese Pizza – With pizza sauce and vegan cheese, you get a nutrient-packed mix of cauliflower, carrots, broccoli, bell peppers, olives, baby corn, and zucchini.
- Hawaiian Cheese Pizza – The Vegan Plate menu given online doesn’t tell what toppings this vegan pizza has. But, keeping its name in perspective, we can say that it’s a pizza with pineapples. Not everyone’s favorite.
Vegan Plate pizzas are not just vegan; they are also gluten-free. Whether you are gluten-intolerant or avoiding it for general health purposes, Vegan Plate allows you to still enjoy the delicious goodness we call pizza.
You can also make your vegan pizzas from Vegan Plat even richer with your choice of add-ons at a small extra cost. The options you have are pizza sauce, cheese, veggies, and tofu ham.
Noodle Plate Options at Vegan Plate
Craving some Asian flavors? Get yourself vegan noodles at Vegan Plate. These come in big, hearty servings, perfect for those big appetites, and also make a great choice for sharing with others on the table.
Your options for plant-based noodles on the Vegan Plate menu include:
- Vegetable Chowmein Plate – The classic option, this vegan noodle dish is made with wheat noodles, bell peppers, carrots, onions, broccoli, bean sprouts, and tofu. If you’re a health eater or watching calories these days, you can also order it oil-free.
- Vegetable Pad Thai Plate – Rice noodles with onions, carrots, purple cabbage, bell peppers, broccoli, bean sprouts, peanuts, and tofu. You can get it made oil-free or gluten-free.
- Drunken Noodles Plate – This vegan noodle plate is also available in oil-free and gluten-free varieties, this vegan noodle plate features flat wide rice noodles with cabbage, carrots, onions, broccoli, bell peppers, bok choy baby corn, snow peas, zucchini, and tofu.
- Filipino Pancit Plate – Bringing you flavors of Philippines, this noodle plate comes with tofu and the vegetable combo of cabbage, carrots, onions, and green beans in your choice of noodles from wheat or corn starch noodles.
Fried Rice Options at Vegan Plate
Talk about Asian food and not mention fried rice? Not possible.
Vegan Plate lets you have a complete Asian dining experience by offering soups, noodles, and fried rice, all made with plant ingredients the vegan way. Your Vegan Plate fried rice options include:
- Garlic Fried Rice – Bursting with garlicky flavor, the simplest fried rice variety is made with peas, carrots, and lots of garlic. If you’re avoiding gluten for any reason, you can also order it gluten-free.
- Gourmet Fried Rice – A richer and heartier version of fried rice, these contain vegan ham, tofu, vegan egg, and peas and carrots. It also comes in the gluten-free variety.
- Kimchi Fried Rice – A great option for kimchi lovers, this fried rice contains carrots, onions, daikon, and fermented cabbage. You can also order them oil-free.
Plates & Rice Bowls at Vegan Plate
More Asian flavors packed in vegan dishes come in regular and a la carte options. The former contains a side of rice, whereas the latter has no rice but more vegan protein. Your options for vegan rice bowls and plates include:
- Tangy Orange Plate – Offering a perfect combination of sweet, salty, and citrusy flavors, this vegan plate is made with your choice of main from soy, cauliflower, or a mix of both and flavorful orange sauce. It comes with a side of steamed broccoli.
- Korean BBQ Plate – Soy protein marinated in Korean flavors and served with cucumbers and kimchi on the side.
- Maple Walnut Shrimp Plate – This vegan plate offers an interesting combination of flavors. It stars (as the name tells) vegan shrimp, made with soy protein and potato starch Konjac, tossed with the sweet maple sauce.
- Chopsuey Plate – Ideal for those who like vegetables a little too much, this dish contains cabbage, carrots, broccoli, bell peppers, bok choy, baby corn, onions, snow peas, and zucchini. It also has tofu.
- Hawaiian Teriyaki Bowl – This vegan rice bowl offers a perfect blend of sweet and salty flavors. It comes with a soy patty fried to perfection and then tossed with teriyaki sauce and carrots and steamed broccoli on the side.
- Hawaiian Soy Chick’n Katsu – Vegan version of chicken katsu, this dish comprises a soy chick’n patty that’s served over rice with house-made katsu sauce and macaroni salad on the side.
Regular portions of these plates and rice bowls come standard with white rice. But, you can substitute it with any of the following by paying a little extra:
- Brown Rice
- Garlic Fried Rice
- Gourmet Fried Rice
- Kimchi Fried Rice
- Quinoa Rice
Want to make your Vegan Plate rice bowl richer, heartier, more flavorful, and more filling? Choose your add-ons from the following options (available at extra cost):
- Fresh Tofu
- Fried Tofu
- Soy Beef
- Soy Teriyaki Chicken
- Soy Shrimp
- Soy Shrimp Ball
- Soy Burger Patty
Vegan Plate Sides
When eating at Vegan Plate, you can convert your vegan foods into complete meals by ordering your choice of sides from the following available options:
- White Rice
- Brown Rice
- Gourmet Fried Rice
- Garlic Fried Rice
- Steamed Mixed Vegetables
- Macaroni Salad
- Kimchi (contains fermented Napa cabbage, onions, carrots, and Korean daikon)
Vegan Plate Beverage Options
Vegan Plate doesn’t have an extensive beverages menu, but some really good choices are available.
Here are all your drink options at Vegan Plate:
- Freshly Squeezed Lemonade
- Regular Tea
- Regular Coffee
- Vietnamese Coffee
- Sparkling Water
- Regular Bottled Water
- Juice (options aren’t listed on the menu. Ask your server for available varieties)
- Boba Tea – Made with vegan milk. Available in Matcha Green Tea, Black Milk Tea, Purple Taro, and Thai Tea varieties.
- Specialty Tea – Available in Japanese Brown, Jasmine, Money Pick, and Oolong varieties.
- Fresh Smoothie – Listed in the dessert category on the Vegan Plate menu, it’s available in Triple Berry, Mango, Strawberry, and Avocado flavors.
- Milkshake – Like the smoothies, this also comes listed in the dessert category on the Vegan Plate menu. Just like all other items, it is 100% vegan and made with soy milk and soy ice cream. The flavor choices available for Vegan Plate milkshakes include Vanilla, Strawberry, Mango, Chocolate, and Oreo.
Vegan Plate Desserts
Vegan Plate offers three plant-based dessert options to make sure your vegan meal ends perfectly on a sweet note.
Your choices for desserts at Vegan Plate include:
- Chocolate Cake – Made with wheat flour, tapioca flour, soy milk, soybean oil, and cocoa.
- Chocolate Brownies – Craving chocolate cake, but can’t have gluten? Try Vegan Plate’s chocolate brownies. These come standard as gluten-free and are made with gluten-free flour, cane sugar, soybean oil, and cocoa.
- Cheesecake – Rich, creamy, and delicious, this vegan cheesecake is made with wheat flour, tapioca starch, corn starch, soy protein, and non-dairy cream cheese.
Snacks to Take Home
Vegan Plate not just provides a great vegan dining experience but also allows you to continue to enjoy some vegan treats for days to come by offering a few packaged vegan snacks. Your choices include:
- Cookie Sandwiches
- Homemade Kimchi Jar
Vegan Plate is an excellent addition to Roseville’s vegan dining space.
While the restaurant’s menu is more tilted towards Asian foods, it also includes some popular foods from other cuisines (all made vegan, of course) to make the place suitable for dining with friends and family where people may have varying food preferences.
The vegan Plate menu does a pretty decent job at offering something for everyone.
Give this vegan restaurant in Roseville a try to find out yourself if the food lives up to the hype its menu creates.
Did you find this article helpful? Interested to learn about vegan food options that are more readily available across the country? Check out my article Trader Joe’s Vegan Options to find out what this leading grocery store chain has for its vegan customers.