Committing to the vegan lifestyle was hands down one of the best decisions of my life – and yours too, don’t doubt it.
It has benefited me in ways I didn’t even think about and, hopefully (fingers crossed), has made me a more conscious consumer and a responsible world citizen. I have never regretted this decision.
But, I will be lying if I say I don’t miss the liberty I had earlier in shopping, particularly for food.
Over the years, I often wondered how amazing it would be if we could have all-vegan grocery stores where we wouldn’t have to check the ingredients list of every product and could just pick anything off the racks and throw it into the cart.
Turns out I am not the only one with that thought. There are at least two other people who had been along these lines. What sets them apart from me is that they acted upon their thought and opened a specialty 100% vegan and cruelty-free grocery and retail store in Denver, Colorado.
It’s called NOOCH Vegan Market, and it’s located at Ellsworth & Broadway. I know where I am taking the next trip to.
If you happen to live in Denver, Colorado, are visiting the city, or plan to be there anytime soon, make sure to stop by this store and stock up on vegan supplies. Wondering if this small store is worth visiting? Let’s take a look at NOOCH vegan options to help you figure out.
What are the Options at NOOCH Vegan Market?
NOOCH doesn’t have a great website; it needs work. But, it does provide what seems to be an endless list of products on the site as well as on its official Instagram account.
There aren’t many details about the products, but since it’s a 100% vegan store, you can rest assured that everything they have is confirmed vegan.
While the products aren’t divided into categories on NOOCH’s website, I am taking the liberty to group them into different categories for my readers’ convenience. You can find plant-based foods at NOOCH in the following categories:
- Vegan Snacks – Crackers, Cookies, Chips, Popcorns, Pretzels, and more
- Nuts & Dried Fruits
- Energy Bars, Granolas, & Protein Powders
- Bread & Other Baked Goods
- Soups & Curries
- Canned Foods
- Vegan Protein
- Frozen Foods
- Packaged Meals & Sides
- Noodles & Pasta
- Grains, Flours, Seeds, Spices, Etc.
- Dips, Sauces, & Spreads
- Vegan Dairy Items
- Sweets & Desserts – Candies, Chocolates, Ice Creams, and more
Keep reading to know what exact options you have in each of these categories of vegan foods at NOOCH.
Putting together this list was anything but easy because all I could find online were the pictures of the products available at NOOCH Vegan Market. I had to read product labels from those pictures (that weren’t always very clear) to compile a list of NOOCH vegan items.
NOOCH Vegan Options – A Detailed Overview
Here are all your vegan options at NOOCH:
NOOCH Vegan Snacks
Whether you struggle with untimely hunger pangs and cravings or someone who prefers to have small snacks throughout the day to prevent overeating at mealtimes, you can find some really good options at NOOCH.
The ones that I could find listed online include the following:
- Earth Balance Vegan Aged White Cheddar Flavor Puffs
- Spudsy Sweet Potato Puffs
- Spudsy Sweet Potato Fries
- Spudlove Organic Thick-Cut Potato Chips – Sea Salt, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Cracked Pepper, Jalapeno, Barbecue.
- Vegan Dude Potato Chips – Cheddar & Sour Cream, Cheese Pizza, Pyro Hot.
- Boulder Canyon Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Blue Corn Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Sabor Mexicano Thick Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Sabor Mexicano Blue Corn Homemade Tortilla Chips
- Beanfields Nacho Bean Chips – Nacho, Black bean, Sour Cream, Fiery Hot
- KA-Pop Super Grains Flavored Rings
- Earth Balance Vegan Cheddar Flavor Squares
- Devonsheer Melba Rounds
- Mary’s Gone Crackers Super Seed – Basil & Garlic Crackers
- Back to Nature Plant-Based Snacks Classic Round Crackers
- Devonsheer Melba Rounds
- Healing Home Foods Raw Crackers
- Every Body Eat Thins – Sea Salt Chia, Chive & Garlic, Cheese-Less, Fiery Chile Lime
- Healing Home Foods Baked Graham Bites
- Quinn Plant-Based Cheezy Style Filled Pretzel Nuggets
- Quinn Creamy Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets
- Quinn Dark Chocolatey Peanut Filled Pretzel Nuggets
- Quinn Maple Almond Butter Filled Pretzel Nuggets
- Nu Food Nooch Popcorn
- Nu Food Kettle Curry Popcorn
- Nu Food Churro Popcorn
- Pop Zero White Cheddar Popcorns
- Pop Zero Cinema Popcorns
- Pop Zero Cinnamon Popcorns
- Pop Zero Plant-Based Popcorns with Sea Salt
- Noocheez Popcorn – Vegan Butter, Vegan Cheese, Olive Oil & Herb
- Asha Pops Popped Water Lily Seeds – Himalayan Pink Salt, Chili Lime, Turmeric Garlic, and Vegan Cheese flavors.
- Siete Grain Free Cookies
NOOCH Vegan Energy Bars, Granolas & Related Items
Can’t let go of snacks but prefer healthier options? NOOCH Vegan Market offers a few vegan-friendly options for all the health enthusiast plant-eaters out there. Here are some of the options available to you at this vegan grocery store in Denver:
- Greens Gone Wild Blueberry Coconut Vegan Protein Bar
- Greens Gone Wild Peanut Butter Banana Vegan Protein Bar
- Healing Home Foods Baked Granola – Classic, Almond Butter Crunch, P-Nutty Chip, Cashew Coconut Crunch
- Solely While Fruit and Vitamin C Organic Gummies – Mango, Mango & Orange, Mango & Guava
NOOCH Vegan Breads
While it’s delicious, you can’t always eat one type of bread. Thankfully, NOOCH Vegan Market gives you a few other options.
The store doesn’t have the best variety of vegan bread, but you at least have something other than sourdough bread.
Your choices for plant-based bread at NOOCH Vegan market include:
- The Essential Baking Company’ Take & Bake Italian Loaf
- Outside the Breadbox Vegan Oat Bread – Also gluten-free
- Kind Confections Croissants – Classic, Pain au Chocolat, Caramelized Onion + Arugula + Vegan Cheddar
- Cabo Chips Partially Cooked Tortillas
- Atoria’s Garlic Naan
*Keeping in view the amazing variety of vegan products NOOCH has in most other food categories, I am pretty sure that there must be more plant-based bread varieties at the store. Maybe they are not all listed online.
Vegan Soups at NOOCH
Whether you’re looking for a quick way to replenish your energy or want to have something that’s delicious and comforting but isn’t loaded with unhealthy ingredients and empty calories, soups make a great choice.
They can also be your meal on busy weekdays when you don’t have time to cook. However, since it takes quite a long to make soup at home from scratch, stocking up on premade soups is your best option.
NOOCH Vegan Market has a good variety of vegan soups. Your choices include:
- TSUBI White Miso Instant Soup with Aosa Seaweed & Tofu
- TSUBI Miso Soup with Crunchy Vegetables
- TSUBI Classic Miso Soup Cubes with Eggplant, Ginger, & Onion
- TSUBI Spicy Red Miso Soup
- McDougall’s Black Bean Soup – Vegan, low fat, low
- McDougall’s Garden Vegetable Soup – Vegan, low fat, low sodium
- Leahey No-Chicken Noodle Soup
- Leahey Gardens Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Boulder Organic Minestrone Soup
- Boulder Organic Red Lentil DAHL Soup
- Upton’s Chick Tortilla Soup
- Upton’s Italian Wedding Soup
- Gardein Plant-Based Saus’ge Gumbo – Made with plant-based sausage, vegetables, and rice.
- Gardein Plant-Based Chick’n & Rice – Made with plant-based chicken, rice, and vegetables.
- Gardein Plant-Based Chick’n Noodl’ – made with plant-based chicken, vegan noodles, and vegetables.
- Gardein Plant-Based Beef & Vegetable – Made with plant-based beef and country vegetables.
- Gardein Plant-Based Minestrone & Saus’ge – Made with plant-based sausage, vegan noodles, and vegetables.
Vegan Canned Foods at NOOCH
Everyone needs to have some canned foods in their pantry. They simply make your life easier in the kitchen.
Although there is an endless variety of canned foods available on the market, NOOCH doesn’t seem to have too many of them. The only ones I could find listed online on their website are as follows:
- Field Day Black Pitted Ripe Olives
- Native Forest Quartered Artichoke Hearts
- Native Forest Organic Sliced Crimini Mushrooms
- Hatch Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles
- Holy Frijole Refried Beans – Original, Spicy Green Chile.
Vegan Proteins at NOOCH
If you’re someone who has a hard time eating vegetables and grains, you must take a trip to NOOCH Vegan Market. With numerous plant-based protein options, this vegan store in Denver is a haven for non-meat eaters. Here are the vegan proteins options you can find there:
- Abbot’s Butcher Plant-Based Chopped Chick’n – Vegan, Soy-Free, and Oil-Free pea protein marinated with onion, garlic, white pepper, and sage.
- Abbot’s Butcher Premium Plant-Based Savory Ground Meat – Seasoned with black peppers, porcini mushrooms, and EVOO.
- The Beehive Plant-Based Marinated Filets – Made from Seitan
- Beyond Meat Beyond Chicken Plant-Based Breaded Tenders
- Daring Plant-Based Chicken Pieces – Original
- Daring Plant-Based Chicken Pieces – Breaded
- Herbivorous Butcher Meat-Free Meats – Made with Seitan – Steak, Ribeye Steak, Korean BBQ Ribs, Smoky House Ribs, Hickory Smoked Bacon, Chicken, Deli Turkey, Capicola Ham, and Pepperoni.
- Jack & Annie’s Savory Jack Crumbles
- Jack & Annie’s Classic Jack Meatballs
- The Be-Hive Vegan Seitan Pepperoni
- The Beehive Plant-Based Pepperoni – Made from Seitan
- The Beehive Plant-Based Deli Slices – Made from Seitan
- Field Roast Mushroom & Balsamic Plant-Based Deli Slices
- Unreal Deli Plant-Based Roasted Turkey Deli Slices
- Unreal Deli Plant-Based Corn’d Beef Deli Slices
- Plant Provisions Tuscan Plant-Based Deli Slices
- Plant Provisions Smokehouse Plant-Based Deli Slices
- Plant Provisions Chipotle Chili Carrot Plant-Based Deli Slices
- Field Roast Classic Smoked Plant-Based Sausages
- Field Roast Italian Garlic & Fennel Plant-Based Sausages
- Field Roast Smoked Apple & Sage Sausages
- Beyond Meat Beyond Sausages
- Field Roast Spicy Mexican Chipotle Plant-Based Sausages
- Jack & Annie’s Breakfast Jack Sausages – Maple, Savory
- Upton’s Updog Vegan Hot Dogs
- Signature Stadium Dog Plant-Based Hot Dogs
- Unreal Deli Plant-Based Steak Slices
- The Beehive Plant-Based Chipotle Chorizo – Made from Seitan
- Abbot’s Butcher Premium Plant-Based Spanish Smoked Chorizo – Marinated with Spanish smoked paprika, garlic, and chiles.
- Renegade Foods Plant-Based Spicy Chorizo – Spanish-style chorizo with smoked sweet paprika and garlic
- Pumfu Chorizo Crumble – Soy and gluten-free
- Hooray Foods Plant-Based Bacon – Soy and gluten-free
- All Vegetarian Inc. Vegan Bacon Slices
- Thrilling Foods Pant-Based Bakon Strips – Thick Sliced, Double Smoked
- All Vegetarian Inc. Vegan Shrimp
- All Vegetarian Inc. Vegan Drumsticks
- Colorado Sun Firm Tofu
- Colorado Sun Extra Firm Tofu
- Colorado Sun Tofu Mosaic
- Viana Super Firm Smoked Tofu – Organic, Vegan, Non-GMO Premium Plant-Based Protein
- House Food Organic Super Firm Tofu
- Little House of Tempeh – Black Bean and Chickpea Tempeh
- Butler Soy Curls
- Foodies Vegan Pumfu – Organic plant-based protein made from pumpkin seeds. Available in Original and Sloppy Joe varieties.
NOOCH Vegan Frozen Foods
Whoever came up with the idea of frozen foods deserves all the appreciation in the world. They have made life easy for countless people out there.
Here are the plant-based frozen foods you can find at NOOCH Vegan Market:
- Falafel Farah – Handmade falafel from a local brand.
- Starlite Plant-Based Chick’n Taquitos
- Starlite Plant-Based Beefy Taquitos
- Starlite Plant-Based Chipotle Chicken Rolled Tacos
- Blackbird Pizzas – Hand-Tossed, Dairy-free, Plant-Based. Come in five delicious classic varieties. These include Pepperoni Pizza, Pizza Supreme, Margherita Pizza, BBQ Pizza, and Kale-Mushroom Pizza.
- Pierogies Factory Potato & Vegan Cheese Dumplings
- Pierogies Factory Potato & Jalapeno Pierogies
- Pierogies Factory Potato & Onion Pierogies
- Pescky Kitchen’s Pescky Wings
- Pescky Kitchen’s Pescky Patties
- Viana Veggie Gyros
- Viana Veggie Bratwurst
- Viana Baby Bratwurst
- Viana Veggie Shawarma
- Viana Veggie Chickin Fillets
- Viana Cowgirls Veggie Steak
- Viana Mediterranean Veggie Sausage
- Viana Mini Wieners
- Viana Veggie Chickin Nuggets
- Tofurky Plant-Based Ham Style Roast
- Tofurky Plant-Based Ham Style Roast with Amber Ale Glaze
- Tofurky Plant-Based Roast – With wild rice and bread crumb stuffing
- Gardein Plant-Based Truk’y Roast – Stuffed with wild and brown rice, kale, and cranberry filling
- Gardein Plant-Based Savory Stuffed Turk’y – Stuffed with sage and cranberries and come with traditional homestyle gravy.
- Field Roast Hazelnut & Cranberry Plant-Based Roast – Wrapped in flaky, vegan puff pastry, it’s made with fresh rosemary, hazelnuts, and candied ginger
- Field Roast Sage & Garlic Plant-Based Celebration Roast
- Alphas Plant-Based Breakfast Burrito – Protein Supreme, Rockin’ Ranchero, Steakless Ranchero.
- BeLeaf Vegan Smoked Drumsticks
- Jack & Annie’s Crispy Jack Nuggets
- Jack & Annie’s Buffalo Jack Wings
- BeLeaf Vegan Egg
- Gardein Breakfast Sausage Patties
- Vafels Stroopwafels
- Stroop Club Stroopwafels
NOOCH Vegan Packaged Meals & Sides
Ready-to-eat packaged foods may not be the best food choices health-wise, but they are staples in my household.
They are a lifesaver on those busy days when you’re too tired to cook food or come back home feeling extremely hungry. Fortunately, there are now plenty of vegan-friendly options on the market. NOOCH has many as well.
Here are some of your choices for packaged vegan foods at NOOCH:
- Azteca Oaxaca Style Gourmet 100% Homemade Vegan Tamale – Wrapped in banana leaf. These come in a variety of interesting and delicious flavor combinations.
- Azteca Oaxaca Style Gourmet 100% Homemade vegan Dessert – Pumpkin Pie.
- Nodoh Mozzarella-Style Sticks
- Nodoh Jalapeno-Style Sticks
- Wong Way Veg Seitan Brisket Sandwich
- Snackrilege Muffeasto – Vegan sandwiches
- Kids Table Mac n Cheese – Classic Mac, Carolina BBQ Mac, Soyrizo Mac, Buffalo Mac
- Louisville Vegan Jerky – All flavors
- It’s Jerky Y’All Plant-Based Jerky – Black Pepper & Sea Salt, Bacony Bits, Prickly Pear Teriyaki, and Prickly Pear Chipotle
- Unisoy Vegan Jerky – Hot ‘n Spicy, Cracked Black Pepper, Teriyaki, Carne Asada, and Smoky Chipotle flavors
- Jack & Friends Vegan Jerky – Sweet Barbecue, Ginger Teriyaki, Tomato & Poblano Pepper – Gluten-free, Soy-free, No Added Sugar.
- Sum Mama Roasted Vegan Jerky – Original, Hot & Spicy, Black Pepper.
- Louisville Vegan Toppings – Taco Fiesta Bits, Bacon Bits, Pepperoni Bits
- Hellenic Farms Fig Based Salami – Comes in five flavors.
- Renegade Foods Plant-Based Spring Salami – With Sweet Onion & Dill
- Renegade Foods Plant-Based Salami – Sweet Toscana – Tuscan-inspired with roasted red pepper and fennel.
- Renegade Foods Plant-Based Smoky Salami Soppressata – With Black Pepper & Smoke. Caribbean-style salami with flavors of southern Italy.
NOOCH Vegan Pasta
Be it winter nights, rainy days, or weekends, pasta always makes a great choice when you’re in need of a rich, hearty, delicious, and comforting meal.
Finding vegan-friendly options may be a little struggle. But not when you’re grocery shopping at NOOCH Vegan Market. The store may not have the most extensive selection of vegan pasta, but there are some great options.
Here’s what you can find in the pasta aisle at NOOCH Vegan Market:
- Kite Hill Mushroom Ravioli
- Kite Hill Spinach Ravioli
- Kite Hill Tortellini
- Kite Hills Spinach Tortellini
- Pastabilities’ Vegan Organic Mac ‘N Cheese – comes with a packet of cheese powder
- Modern Table Vegan Mac – Classic Cheddar Style
- Wicked Foods Spicy Smoky Dreamy Mac
- Howl Vegan Mac & Cheese – Sharp Cheddar Style with Creamy Cashew Sauce
- Upton’s Deluxe Cheesy Mac
- Upton’s Deluxe Cheesy Bacon Mac
- Leahey Garden’s Macaroni & Cheese – Available in both regular and gluten-free varieties
NOOCH Vegan Grains, Flours, Seeds, Spices, Mixes Etc.
Here are some more vegan food items at NOOCH that make a well-stocked vegan pantry:
- Birch Benders Organic Pancake & Waffle Mix – Classic, Confetti, and Chocolate Chip
- Birch Benders Organic Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- Abe’s Coffee Cake Mix
- Miss Jones Organic Confetti Pop Frosting
- Vor Vegan Meringue Powder
- Dandies Maple Flavored Vegan Marshmallows – No artificial flavors, colors, gluten, gelatin, and corn syrup.
- Dandies Vanilla Flavored Mini Vegan Marshmallows
- Sister River Foods Parma – Vegan parmesan cheese powder – Original, Garlicky Green, Better than Bacon, Chipotle Cayenne – Vegan, kosher, keto-friendly, paleo-friendly, gluten-free, GMO-free, soy-free.
- Vor Aquafaba Powder – Plant-based egg alternative
- Kelly’s Gourmet Cheezy Garlic Croutons
- Fox Fungi Pantry Wild Mushroom Confit
- Fox Fungi Locally-Grown Mushrooms
- Bubbies Sauerkraut
- V-dog Vegan Dog Food – Breathbones, Kibble, Jerky, & Wiggle Biscuits
NOOCH Vegan Dips, Sauces, & Spreads
Whether you’re a healthy eater or someone who relies on frozen or packaged meals, most times, you can’t have dips, sauces, and spreads in your pantry.
These are pantry staples, and if you want to find the best vegan selection of them, head to the NOOCH Vegan Market in Denver, Colorado. From the list of options available there, I can tell that it’s heaven for sauce lovers (can’t wait to visit the store).
The choices for plant-based dips, sauces, and spreads at NOOCH Vegan Market include:
- Sabor Mexicano Homemade Salsa Infierno
- Sabor Mexicano Homemade Salsa Verde
- Sabor Mexicano Homemade Garlic Salsa
- Sabor Mexicano Homemade Chunky Salsa
- Sabor Mexicano Homemade Original Queso
- Sabor Mexicano Homemade Habanero Queso
- Pescky Kitchen Georgia Peach BBQ Sauce – Bold and Peachy
- Pescky Kitchen Arkansas BBQ Sauce – Strong and Deep
- Pescky Kitchen Garlic Buffalo Sauce – Smokey and Garlicky
- Pescky Kitchen South Carolina BBQ Sauce – Smokey and Tangy
- Pescky Kitchen Nashville Hot Sauce – Sweet and Hot
- Pescky Kitchen Maple Buffalo Sauce – Smokey and Sweet
- Hope Guacamole – Mild Green Chile – Organic and Non-GMO
- Hope Hummus – Original Recipe
- Hope Sea Salt & Olive Oil Hummus
- Hope Jalapeno Cilantro Hummus
- Hope Thai Coconut Curry Hummus
- Hope Red Pepper Hummus
- Hope Spicy Avocado Hummus
- Hope Black Garlic Hummus
- Hope Cashew & Almond Dip/ Spread/ Sauce – French Onion, Spinach Artichoke.
- Let Thy Food Smoky Chedd’r Dip
- Let Thy Food Chile con Queso
- Let Thy Food Green Chile Ranch
- Let Thy Food Boulder Ranch
- Let Thy Food French Onion Dip
- Wild Creamery French Onion Dip
- Wayfare French Onion Dip
- Wild Creamery Ranch Dip
- Wild Creamery Spinach Dip
- Wild Creamery Chipotle Lime Dip
- Jule’s Foods French Onion Dip
- Jule’s Foods Ranch Dip
- Jule’s Foods Cheddar Jalapeno Dip
- Jule’s Foods Cashew Cheddar Dip
- Jule’s Foods Gouda-Ish Cashew Spread
- Merfs Rougarou Wing Sauce
- Merfs Chupacabra Wing Sauce
- Merfs Peaches & Scream Hot Sauce – Peaches + Carolina Reaper Chili Peppers
- Merfs Dancing Queen Hot Sauce – Guajilo Chili + Chipotle
- Merfs Wildfire Whiskey Hot Sauce – Whiskey + Cranberries
- Merfs Electric Lime Hot Sauce – Lime + Jalapeno
- Merfs Fool’s Paradise Hot Sauce – Ghost Pepper + Mango
- Merfs Cooyon Super Hot Sauce – Habanero Pepper + Apricot
- Merfs Chipotle Joe Hot Sauce – Cherry + Coffee
- Merfs Hand Grenade Sriracha Sauce – Arbol + Pineapple
- Merfs Pandemic Peach Sriracha Sauce – Red Jalapeno + Peach
- Merfs Jamberry Sriracha Sauce – Arbol + Berry
- Follow Your Heart Vegenaise Horseradish Sauce
- Follow Your Heart Vegenaise Tartar Sauce
- Follow Your Heart Roasted Garlic Vegenaise
- Hatch Valley 505 Southwestern Green Chile Sauce – Comes in Mild, Medium, and Hot varieties.
- Gotham Greens Vegan Pesto
- Wicked Foods Back-No-Naise Vegan Mayo
- Nu Food Queso
- Kite Hill Queso Alternative
- Imagine Vegan Café’s Dairy-Free Vegan Ranch
- St. Dalfour Black Cherry Fruit Spread
- St. Dalfour Royal Fig Fruit Spread
- Nocciolata Hazelnut Cocoa Spread
- Vego Fine Hazelnut Crunchy Cocoa Spread
- Spero the Cheddar Sunflower Cheese Spread
- Field Day Organic Maple Syrup
- Stroop Club Dutch Stroopwafel Syrup
NOOCH Vegan Dairy Items
A trip to NOOCH Vegan Market will make you forget about all the complaints you have ever had about restaurants not providing vegan alternatives to dairy milk and cheese. It’s like you’re visiting a vegan cheese factory.
The options for plant-based dairy items at NOOCHVegan Market include:
- Peaceful Rebel Ash Crème
- Peaceful Rebel Olive Feta Cheese
- Peaceful Rebel Hot Pepper Jack Cheese
- Peaceful Rebel Smoked Gouda Cheese
- Peaceful Rebel Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Peaceful Rebel Herbed Feta Cheese
- Peaceful Rebel Garlic Feta Cheese
- Peaceful Rebel Extra Sharp White Cheese
- Peaceful Rebel Queso Fresco Cheese
- Peaceful Rebel Colorado Blue Cheese
- Peaceful Rebel Chocolate Port Wine Plant-Based Cheese
- Peaceful Rebel Whiskey Bacon Plant-Based Cheese
- Peaceful Rebel Meltable Mozzarella
- Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Cheddar
- Follow Your Heart Mozzarella Style Dairy-Free Cheese
- Follow Your Heart Parmesan Style Dairy-Free Cheese
- Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Feta Crumbles
- Follow Your Heart Dairy-Free Bleu Cheese Crumbles
- Kelly’s Gourmet Cheezy Parm – A dairy-free cheese alternative
- Kelly’s Roasted Garlic Parm
- Violife Mexican Style Shreds
- Violife Mediterranean-Style Grill Me Cheese Alternative – Grilling vegan cheese block
- Violife Smoked Gouda Round Slices
- Forager Project Organic Mozzarella
- Forager Project Organic Queso Fresco – Cultured queso fresco cheese alternative
- Forager Project Dairy-Free Whipped Cream Alternative
- Miyoko’s Creamery Aged Sharp English Farmhouse Cashew Milk Cheese – Mature & Robust
- Miyoko’s Creamery Aged Smoked English Farmhouse Cashew Milk Cheese – Intense & Smoky
- Miyoko’s Creamery Double Cream Garlic Herbs Cashew Milk Cheese –Silky & Herbal
- Miyoko’s Creamery Double Cream Sundried Tomato Garlic Cashew Milk Cheese – Creamy & Zesty
- Miyoko’s Creamery Plant Milk Cheddar Sticks
- Miyoko’s Creamery Cultured Vegan Oat Milk Butter
- Treeline Dairy-Free Herb Garlic Soft Plant-Based French-Style Cheese
- Treeline Dairy-Free Chipotle Serrano Pepper Soft Plant-Based French-Style Cheese
- Treeline Dairy-Free Scallion Soft Plant-Based French-Style Cheese
- Treeline Dairy-Free Sea Salt & Pepper Soft Plant-Based French-Style Cheese
- Wild Creamery Cream Cheese Alternative
- Wild Creamery Sour Cream Alternative
- Wild Creamery European Style Butter Alternative
- Jule’s Brie – Dairy-free cashew cheese
- Jule’s Truffle Brie – Dairy-free cheese made with cashews
- Kite Hill Ricotta
- Kite Hill Sour Cream
- Spero Sunflower Cream Cheese – the Original, the Herb, the Strawberry, the Smoked, the Cheddar, and Smoked Salmon flavors
- Spero the Goat – Alternative Goat Cheese
- Rind by Dina & Joshua Aged, French-Style, Plant-Based Cheese – Bleu Cheese, Classic Cambleu, Herbs de Provence, Paprika, Lapsang, Bloody Mary, Porcini Mushroom.
- Moocho Dairy-Free Fiesta Blend – Vegan Shreds
- Funky Mello Marshmallow Crème – Vanilla, Strawberry, Cookie Marshmello
- Vtopian Cultured Cashew Cheese – All varieties. For those who do not know, the varieties these come in include Aged White Cheddar, Port Cheddar, Smokey Cheddar, Spicy Cheddar, Black Garlic, Peppercorn Brie, Dark Chocolate Strawberry Brie, Caramelized Onion Camembert, Chive & Dill, and Lavender.
- Field Roast Chao Slices
- So Delicious Coco Whip – Whipped coconut topping
- Good Karma Plant-Based Sour Cream
- Smile Foods Organic Oat Milk
- Nutpods Dairy-Free Coffee Creamers – Come in different sweetened and unsweetened flavor options.
NOOCH Vegan Beverages
Looking for vegan-friendly drinks apart from regular sodas? NOOCH Vegan Market has got you covered. The Denver-based vegan grocery store offers a great variety of plant-based drinks suitable for a vegan diet. Your choices include:
- Dittypop Smoothies
- Nooma Organic Sport Energy Drink – Available in different flavors
- Nooma Organic Sports Recovery Drink – Come in various flavors
- Nooma Organic Sport Hydration Drinks – Comes in different flavors
- Symbiotik Kombucha – From a local (Denver-based) company.
- Mor Kombucha – Locally brewed, comes in different flavors.
- Odyssey Mushroom Elixir Sparkling Drinks
- Odyssey Mushroom Elixir French Roast Oat Latte
- Odyssey Mushroom Elixir Cold Brew Oat Latte
- Odyssey Mushroom Elixir Tea
- Space Tea – Mushroom Tea
- Whole Sol Blend Bar Cold-Pressed Juices
- Strong Water Sparkling Tonics
- Strong Water Club Soda
- Strong Water Ginger Beer
- Strong Water Cocktail Syrups
- Steaz Antioxidant Brew Yerba Mate – Organic, Sparkling
- Brew Dr. Uplift Yerba Mate with Probiotics
- Vybes Mind + Body Elixirs
- Elder Coffee Roasters Cold Brew
- Elder Coffee Roasters Black Sesame Caramel Oat Milk Latte
- Elder Coffee Roasters Lavender “Honey” Oat Milk Latte
- Elder Coffee Roasters While Coffee Beans
- Little Owl Coffee – Locally roasted
- Golden Root Turmeric Latte Mix
- Coconut Cloud Vegan Hot Cocoa – Original, Salted Caramel, Toasted Marshmallow, Chai Tea Latte – Dairy-free, gluten-free, and soy-free
- NibMor Traditional Organic Hot Cocoa
Vegan Sweets & Desserts at NOOCH
Have a sweet tooth? NOOCH Vegan Market has plenty to offer you as well. From gummies and candy bars to chocolates to ice creams, the store has a huge variety of plant-based sweet treats for vegan consumers. These include:
- Vego Bear Gummies
- Candy People Sour Viking Swedish Gummies
- Candy People Scandy Fish Gummies
- Back to Nature Plant-Based Snacks Gummy Bears
- Back to Nature Plant-Based Snacks Fruit Flavored Gummies
- Back to Nature Plant-Based Snacks Sour Bears
- Go Max Go Candy Bars
- Trupo Vegan Mylk Chocolate Bars
- Whelpdale Chocolate Bars – Milk Chocolate, White Chocolate, Bourbon Dark Chocolate, Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt, and Vegan Cookies & Cream.
- Treat House Handmade Rice Krispie Treats – Chocolate Chip, S’Mores, Vanilla Bean, Coconut.
- Lagusta’s Luscious Chocolates
- Bibamba Organic Premium Dark Chocolate – Hand-crafted in Denver by local artisans – Jungle Crunch (with plantain crisps), Orange Spark (with orange and spice), and Palms & Paradise (with coconut crisps).
- Chomp Original Vegan Milk Chocolate
- Fine & Raw Chocolate Bars and Truffles
- Chomp Nutpucks – Vegan Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Chomp Popstar – Vegan Milk Chocolate with Rice Puff Crunchies
- Sweet Hazel & Co Crunchies – Candy bars that taste like Twix but are vegan.
- Sweet Hazel & Co Snix – Vegan snicker-like candy bars
- Sjaak’s Vegan Chocolates
- Sjaak’s Coconut Milk Chocolate Truffles
- Vego Whole Hazelnut Chocolate Bar
- Milkadamia Chocolates – Macadamia nut-based vegan chocolates,
- Vego White Almond Bliss – White Confectionery Bar with Almonds
- Gigantic Sorta Sweet Candy Bars – Hazelnut Café, Double Dark Mint, Almond Horchata, Banana Pecan, Salted Peanut.
- Tom Bumble Smooth Peanut Butter Flake Candy with Chocolate
- Tom Bumble Nutty Peanut Butter Flake Candy with Peanuts & Chocolate
- Charm School Chocolate Bars
- Lou Whistle Molasses Pecan Chew in Chocolate
- Amy E’s Bakery Peanut Brittle – Dairy and corn syrup free.
- Amy E’s Bakery Vegan Pecan Toffee
- Amy E’s Bakery Caramel Cashew Bar – Toasted cashews in vanilla caramel covered with dark chocolate and topped with pink Himalayan salt
- Best-One Yet Vegan Ice Creams – Red Velvet, Rocky Mountain Road, Peanut Butter Brownie, Cookie Dough Dream, Around the Camp Fire, Groovy Good Chocolate, It’s My Birthday Cake, Swamp Slime, Monster Matcha, Candy Corn Swirl.
- Smile Foods LeMooN! – Non-Dairy Lemon Frozen Dessert
- Smile Foods Chocovena! – Non-Dairy Chocolate Frozen Dessert
- Smile Foods Peanut Butter! – Non-Dairy Frozen Dessert
- SaMMMies Dairy-Free Ice Cream Sandwiches – Peanut Butter with Chocochunk, Cookie Dough with Cocoa Nicecream, Cookie Dough with Salty Sweet Nicecream, and Fudgie Batter with Raspberry Nicecream.
- Coolhaus Awesome Dessert Dairy-Free Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches – Cookie Dough Lyfe, Horchata.
- Coolhaus Dairy-Free Cookie Dough Lyfe Frozen Dessert Cone
- Coconut Bliss Sea Salt Caramel Swirl Ice Cream Bar
- GoodPop Orange n’ Cream Popsicle
- Mallow Puffs – Vegan marshmallows coated in Belgian dark chocolate – Vanilla Bean, Raspberry, and Salted Caramel flavors.
- Mallow Puffs Chocolate Covered Marshmallow Bars
- Kind Confections Vegan Blackberry Cheesecake
Non-Food Items at NOOCH Vegan Market
To many, veganism is just about eliminating animal products from their diet. But for others, it’s a complete lifestyle transformation that involves avoiding all the products whose manufacturing processes cause harm to animals in any way.
There is another advanced stage of veganism where you don’t just care about animals but also the ecosystem and take measures to reduce your carbon footprint by choosing sustainable products and practices.
If veganism to you is more than following a plant-based diet, you would love to know that NOOCH Vegan Market also has some vegan/ sustainable non-food items. These include:
- Zero Waste Club Cleaning Spray Bottle – Frosted Glass Bottle
- Zero Waste Club Bathroom Cleaning Concentrate
- Zero Waste Club Glass & Mirror Cleaning Concentrate
- Zero Waste Club Multi-Purpose Cleaning Concentrate
- Zero Waste Club Plant-Powered Laundry Sheet – Vegan, SLS-Free, and Biodegradable – Comes in Scented and Unscented varieties.
- Zero Waste Club Natural Bottle Cleaning Brush
- Zero Waste Club Bamboo Cooking Utensils
- Zero Waste Club Natural Jute Twine
- Zero Waste Club Reusable Coffee Filter
- Zero Waste Club Coconut Dish Scrubber – Plastic-free and Biodegradable.
- Zero Waste Club Soap Pouch – Works as soap saver and exfoliator
- Zero Waste Club Vegan Wax Wrap
- Zero Waste Club Reusable Natural Sponge Cloth
- Zero Waste Club Organic Cotton Produce Bags
- NOOCH Tote Bags
- Herbivore Clothing Co! Hats, Belts, Badges, Buttons, & Patches.
- The Bower Studio’s sustainable cards – are printed on plantable paper. Each contains a variety of plant seeds.
- The Vegan Collection Belts and Wallets
- Davids Premium Natural Toothpaste – Fluoride and Sulfate Free – Spearmint, Peppermint, Peppermint + Charcoal
- Hurraw! Lip Balms – Unscented, Scented, Day, and Night vegan lip balms
That was one long list of vegan products. I haven’t been to any store with such a wide variety of vegan foods, and I am sure many of you haven’t either. It’s undoubtedly the best place for food shopping for vegans.
Don’t agree? What if I tell you that this list of vegan products at NOOCH doesn’t include everything available at the store? Yes, you read that right.
There are plenty of other plant-based items at NOOCH that I couldn’t include in this list because I could only cover so much. It may be a small store, but it’s a lot better than many big retail chains for vegans.
If you live in Denver and haven’t been to NOOCH Vegan Market yet, visit it ASAP. You will never be going to any other place for food shopping.
Did you find this article helpful? Interested to learn about vegan options at other stores around the country? Check out my article Costco Vegan Options to find out what this retail store chain has for vegans.